Monday, September 16, 2013

A couple of custom signs...

Hi Everyone!  I hope your weekend was great.  Mine was very productive.  I've only got a few more things to finish up for the fair this weekend.  And then of course I need to take pictures of everything I've been working on.  Since I didn't get that accomplished this weekend I don't have anything new to share with you except for a couple of custom order hand painted signs.
Normally my produce sign says Fresh Produce but this time I received an order for N. H. (New Hampshire) Produce.  I think it turned out well but most importantly, so did my client.
I also received an order for a brown and cream Faith, Family, Farming sign.  Normally I make this with a white and black aged background and black writing.  This is a custom mixed stain that I've used before on my painted dresser with the vines.  I really like how it almost looks like paint.

Hopefully by tomorrow I will have some new things to share with you.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. love the custom signs holly--I do NOT know how you fit it all in... work, Etsy, building? how do you do it?

    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive as always and I'm loving the green, gorgeous shade. Looking forward to seeing what else you've created !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fair? You certainly keep yourself busy. Love your new signs.

    ReplyDelete