Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun...

Hi Everyone!  It snowed last night.  We got about 5 inches of snow and it has been blowing all night...
...and it's suppose to blow all day today....
...schools are closed...and I'm not going to work today...I'm staying right where I am...except for when the dogs need to go out and I have to shovel snow just to find the dogs tie outs. 

I'm going to use today to try to finish up a few projects so I hopefully have something new to share with you soon.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments :

  1. snow sure is pretty--but it can be such a pain! :)
    stay warm! I hope it was a productive day.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay warm and cozy in your sweet little house. Enjoy your unexpected day off. I can't wait to see what you create with this bonus day off.

    ReplyDelete