Thursday, October 18, 2012

Latest sign...

Hi Everyone!  I hope you're having a great week.  I've been busy this week trying to get all of the last minute things done for the fair this weekend.  I have a lot to share with you next week....if I remember to take pictures.

But today  I want to show you one of the custom signs I made.  I've never made one like this with the black background.
But I think it turned out alright.
It took several coats of white paint to get the white to cover the black.
It looks so much better in person. 

Now I need to get some sleep.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. Hope you got some sleep ;-) The new sign looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that looks GREAT. The black really is bold and makes everything else pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to get a good picture of a sign with those bold colors. I bet it's fabulous in real life, because I think it looks great!
    I hope your show was great! Mine was.

    gail

    ReplyDelete