Thursday, September 27, 2012

An opportunity....are you interested?

Hi Everyone!  I hope your week has been going well and that you're as ready for the weekend as I am.  We've been busy doing inventory this week at work and by the time I come home at night the last thing I want to do is work or count or think.  So I'm sorry I haven't shared the rest of the new things I made and took to the fair.  We finished inventory today so I should be back to myself tomorrow and can post some new things I've made.
But tonight I'm here for a different purpose.  One of the hosts of the All Star Block Party, my sweet friend Carri, is going to be taking a blogging break while she heads off to college, so we are on the look out for guest co-hosts to fill her spot at our weekly link party. 

If you are interested in being a guest co-host please contact me or   
        Heather @ New House, New Home, New Life
           Meg @ Nutmeg Place
 
 Now I need to get some work done since my next show is only 22 days away.  And boy how time will fly...have a great night!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. Interested ! Can you e-mail me some info, please? I have only once done a co-host/guest host and am not quite sure what it entails ;-)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete