Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Recent finds....

Hi Everyone!  I hope your week is going well.  I've had this post done for a week but accidentally left it as a draft instead of publishing it.  Duh Holly...you have to click on the publish button.  I have several others that are drafts too that I will finish and get published soon.

  I wanted to show you what I picked up over Memorial weekend with my parents.  We were on our way back from the city and went through a tiny town that was having a yard sale.  So I picked up these for $1 each.  They are old, clear mason jars.
This one is my favorite.  I love the star on it.  And even though it's clear, it does have the slightest hint of blue to it.
I also picked up this little cutie...for $1.
 I picked this up too for a $1.
We almost didn't stop but I'm sure glad that we did.  And if you haven't linked up to the All Star Block Party you can still link up here.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments :

  1. When I was little my parents were AVID canners, and last summer as I was digging through some old jars, I found 5 with the star on them. I was in heaven!! I love the ones that are just a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the BEST luck when it comes to finding or getting canning jars... especially the mason jars... I am so jealous... you'll do GREAT Things with them I'm sure... you are so talented..

    Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Score!!!! love the color too. I'm hopping over from the party ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mason jars are so much fun! You did good. Glad you stopped and found them!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These mason jars are great. I love mason jars.
    Enjoy your weekend. Love your blog
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete