Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Numbered peg rack...

Hi Everyone!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  I am going to have a busy day today.  I'm trying to get caught up on several orders today so I will be out in the shop or at the painting table.  I have a bench for one of my co-workers to finish today.  I have three paintings to work on for a client and two signs to finish for another client.  I also have to check my inventory of headboards and photograph them so a client can decide which one she would like.  I also need to mow my yard.  It's a good thing that today is my day off.

I never know exactly what to call this thing.  I've been calling it a numbered peg rack.  Any ideas on another name for it? 
I took this to the Arbor Day craft fair.
And I came home with it too.
The pegs are from the spindles of a Jenny Lind headboard that someone had left out in the weather and my aunt Barb rescued. 
I attached the pegs with glue and screws to a portion of wood that I removed from a headboard.  I painted it black and added numbers with white vinyl.  Normally I would have painted the numbers on but I was running out of time.
I think I might remove the vinyl and hand paint the numbers on.  I'll add it to my inventory of things for the next fair.  Now I need to get out to the shop.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. Love it as usual... you are amazing!!!!


    Carri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "Numbered Peg Rack" suits it fine! But an inventory of headboards??? You must have one fun workshop!!!

    ReplyDelete