Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another good day....

Hi Everyone!  I hope you have been enjoying your weekend.  Just wanted to let know that my dad came home from the hospital today.  I came home last night, took care of the dogs, tried to sleep (couldn't) and then went to work this morning.  Mom called and said Dad had a good night and they were releasing him around Noon today.  I normally work until Noon and I had their vehicle so they wouldn't be going anywhere until I got back up there.  So I left work a little early, drove the hour to the hospital and picked them up.  Drove them home and then ran errands for them while they rested.  Dad looks so much better than he did.  He has some restrictions but is doing so much better.  He has four weeks to recover and get ready for the next surgery.  But at least we don't have to worry as much.  The Dr. told him to chill out about the aneurism rupturing.  He's confident that it won't.

I want to thank you all again for your support, concern, emails and comments.  I am truly blessed.  Thanks again for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. Yay! Happy to hear your dad is doing better. Hope you ALL get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy that your dad is home, and the dr feels confident about the situation.
    :)
    best to all!

    gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your Dad's surgery went well. And I'm particularly glad that the doctors discovered the blockages. Once your dad recovers, I bet he's going to feel better than he has in a long time.
    I'll be saying a prayer for his recovery and for you to get rest.

    sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete