Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back in business...

I am back in business!  And boy do I have a lot to do!  My saw started acting up a few weeks ago and I had to order parts, two brushes.  They took almost two weeks to get here, but they arrived on Wednesday. 
And tonight, my friend and coworker Shane came out and repaired my saw for me.  Shane opened it up and found that one of them had broken.  He replaced them both and now it's working better than ever.  It took him about three minutes to replace them.  Thank you so much Shane!

So now I can get back to work.  I've been a bit lost not being able to work on much and definitely not being able to make anything new.  I've got big plans this weekend to build, build, build.  And now that my saw is fixed, I have nothing to stop me.  I'm hoping to have some new things ready to share with you by Monday.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

4 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see it all! When will you have time to cook the ham though?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what awesomeness you create this weekend..
    Have a Happy Easter =)


    Carri
    simplydonewright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! :) you lucky girl!

    Do you remember that big ole saw I bought on clearance? Would you believe I still have not used it? It needed a blade, then I needed a wrench. Got those taken care of... put on the blade, and was a little nervous to fire it up. Well, finally did, and the blade wobbles. :(
    Now I have to figure out "why". Can ya send shane over? hahahah

    gail

    ReplyDelete