Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thank you!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  I just wanted to say thank you for all your very sweet birthday wishes.  I had a wonderful birthday weekend. 
 My wonderful family sent me these flowers.  Aren't they gorgeous!
 They sure surprised me.
 I don't normally get flowers sent to me so it was truly unexpected.
Thanks again Mom, Dad, David, Dawn, Vickie, and Quinton!  I got a nice cards from my Mom and Dad, my Aunt Barb, my cousin Stacy and my boss Pam!  And one of my co-workers Shane, baked me a chocolate cake for my birthday!  And it was delicious!  So thanks to everyone for making my birthday wonderful.

I took this weekend off (for the most part) so hopefully later today I'll have a new project to share with you.  Have a wonderful day!  Thanks for stopping by.

Oh and if you haven't signed up for my giveaway that Gail @ myrepurposedlife is hosting for me, click here.  Thanks Gail!

1 comment :

  1. Sorry I missed your birthday! Beautiful flowers and glad you had a wonderful birthday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete