Friday, January 27, 2012

Wedding signs, part two

Hi Everyone!  The weekend is almost here.  Yeah!  I wanted to show you a couple more of the wedding signs that I finished yesterday.  See part I here.  I still have a few others to share with you, but they were not ready yet.  My thought is that they can be used on the big day or given as a gift for the big day and then they can fit nicely on a shelf after the wedding.


 I'm happy with how these turned out and how well they match the other two.  I will be adding these to my Etsy shop as well.


I think out of these three, this one is my favorite.  I loved fairy tales.  Didn't you dream of living happily ever after? 

All three signs have been painted with a black base and a white top coat that has been distressed.  The lettering has been hand painted in black.  I like these three, but can't wait to show you the others.  I wish paint dried faster....Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments :

  1. Yup, there's nothing quite like watching paint dry, is there?!! These are lovely!! I'm so glad you posted part 2 as well!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're always so busy! :) I love the happily ever after!

    gail

    ReplyDelete