Saturday, December 17, 2011

Free...

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are having a great weekend.  Do you have all your Christmas shopping done?  I do, but then I didn't have that many to buy for.  I wanted to show you what my brother and sister-in-law found when they were cleaning their garage and sent over to me.  It's cast iron and very heavy.
It has just a touch of rust on it, but nothing that can't be fixed.

I love the little page holders that are also cast iron.
My sister-in-law didn't want it but I'll take it.  I love free stuff!  They also sent a large box of foam, so I'm all set to make some cushions!  Thanks guys!  Well, I still have a few orders to finish and then I can start in on new stuff for next year.  Hope you have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :

  1. I love free! Your book (easel) is fabulous! :) yay for free foam too.
    I am NOT finished shopping. It's the figuring out WHAT to buy that has me stumped this year.
    gail

    ReplyDelete