Monday, November 28, 2011

When in doubt...

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend.  My dad and I picked up my nephew Ridge from the train yesterday and I'm so happy he's here.  I have to work today so he's spending time with my parents.  I wanted to share with you one the signs I made for a client in the middle of getting ready for my last craft fair.  It's a gift for a friend of mine to give his sister.  He wanted something that said wine in it and this is what we came up with.  I hope his sister likes it.

It has a base coat of wine and black then a top coat of white then has been sanded to reveal those colors.  I hand painted the lettering in black.  It's a simple font, but I think it works.
I thought it was a clever saying and I think I might just have to make one to go in my shop.  Well, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :

  1. great sign! in our family it would read "whine" lol

    have a great visit with Ridge!
    gail

    ReplyDelete