Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Headboard bench for a client...

Hi Everyone!  I want to show you the bench that I made for a client while I was in the middle of getting ready for the last craft fair.  My client picked it up last week and loved it.  Here is the before. 
 I just love the delicate lines of this headboard.  It definitely looks very feminine to me.  When my mom and I went shopping for headboards, I saw this and knew that it was perfect for this client.
And here it is finished.  My client wanted it painted this color.  She saw the bench that I had taken to the Labor Day Market which was this same color and loved it.  It is Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint in Graphite.  With both dark and clear wax.
I think it turned out nice and what's even better, is that I think my client was very happy with it.  So now I need to get finished up with the benches I'm taking to the Red Cross Craft Fair next week.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment