Monday, October 24, 2011

Signs........

Hi Everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was sure busy.  I wanted to show you the sign display filled with signs that I took to the Clarinda Craft Carnival.  I did mostly my usual signs that everyone seems to like but there were so many that they are stacked on top of each other on the shelves and some we put on the seat of a bench.
 Plus the bench looked a little lonely with out them.  Then as signs sold off the display piece, I moved them from the bench until there were only a few signs left.  I started out with 22 handpainted signs and sold all but three.  Every sign on that display piece sold.  Two are left that were on the bench, plus the square Family is key sign that is off to the right of the big Welcome sign are the only ones left.
 So if I plan to take any signs to the Red Cross Craft Fair, I need to get busy!  It's a good problem to have.  All of my free time will be out in the shop for the next couple of weeks.  So if I'm not at work and you're looking for me, I'll be in the shop.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment