Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Storage bench...

Hi Everyone.  Do you remember the storage bench that my nephew and I made while he was here this summer? 
It called out to me wanting to be red.
 So here it is out in the shop after getting it's first coat of red.
 And here it is after getting it's second coat of red.  I used a very pretty red called Colonial Red in Satin by Rustoleum.

Here it is on display at the Essex Labor Day Market.
And here is Quinton sitting on it at the craft fair.  There was a lot of interest in the storage bench but it didn't sell.  The owner of the beauty shop where I have my items on display is wanting to have it in the shop so that she can make payments on it.  I'm going to take it to the craft fair this Saturday and if I have to bring it home once again, then I will take it to the beauty shop and strike a deal with her.  Well, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments :

  1. The bench looks great! I hope it finds a new home real soon!
    good luck at the fair this weekend!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great in red! Maybe it is meant to be in the beauty shop ;-)

    ReplyDelete