Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Book Birdhouse....

Hi Everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  I don't know if you remember seeing the book birdhouse I made a few weeks ago for my mom to use as decoration at her local library, as seen here.  But Korrie over at Red Hen Home saw it and then sort of challenged me to make one out of a book.  Then she sent me the link Country Business that gave directions on how to make them.  I saw that she posted yesterday about the ones she made so I thought I'd show the ones that I made this past weekend.




The only thing I have left to do to mine are the perch and bird hole.  I'm going to go through my rusty washer and square nails to find just the right ones.  My mom also suggested using a really large button in a funky color.  I'll have to see what I can find. 

If you're looking for a tutorial, go to Korrie's site here for a great tutorial or to the Country Business site listed above.  Thanks Korrie for sending the site to me!  My mom really loved this idea.  Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget to sign up for the sign giveaway.  Click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment