Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hay update...

Hi Everyone!  Sorry I've been MIA the last few days, but I've been busy with my nephew.  Monday was my last day to spend time with him as I work the rest of the week and he leaves to go home on Saturday.  He was a big help to me in the workshop and we built a bench.  It's not painted yet, but I'll show you tomorrow what we've been working on.  Tuesday I left work early and went home to move hay bales.  This is my favorite part of putting up hay.  These are the bales that got moved yesterday.  We have 70 big bales.  This picture has 22 of them. 
By the time I got home, Dad had moved 10 of them and moved the other 12.  These bales are from the first group.  We still have to move the rest that were apart of the second group.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment