Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Garden art....

Hi Everyone!  Happy Wednesday evening!  I'm sorry I've been MIA the last few days but you know how life sometimes gets in the way of blogging!  My allergies have been keeping me down and out.  And it didn't help when I mowed the yard on Monday.  As some of you may know, I live on a farm and it takes me 3 hours to mow the yard (just the main yard around the house and near the road) and that's on a riding John Deere mower!  I couldn't imagine if I had to push the mower.  And I've been busy with the puppies.  One sweet girl puppy has gone on to her forever home.  She left on Sunday with a very nice young man.  I think she's going to have a good home with him!

So I wanted to show you one of the things I made earlier for the flower garden.  It's made from recycled boards that were cut to look like they came from a picket fence.  And you all know how much I love bird houses.....




The pictures just don't do it justice.  But I really like how it turned out.  It looks old and that's the look I was going for.  Well, thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment