Saturday, April 30, 2011

Versatile Award...

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to share with you the award that Jill @ Junky Vagabond thinks I'm worthy of receiving.  I was so surprised to find Jill's email in my inbox, along with several others with comments on my posts that I had to head over to her blog and I was excited by what I found there.  Jill has a great writing style which made me start from the beginning on her blog and get completely caught up with what she's been doing, so if you haven't seen her blog, go check it out.  Thanks again Jill!


Seven random things about me....

1.  I was adopted by two of the greatest parents a girl could ever wish for and am thrilled with the life I got to have instead of the one I started with.

2.  I have two chocolate labs, Bo and Bailey and am caring for their 5 puppies (anyone interested in a puppy?)

3.  I have a B.S. degree in Psychology.  (B.S. is to stand for Bachelor of Science not the naughty words).

4.  Since graduating from college I have moved 14 different times and have lived in 12 different cities in 4 states.  And now I'm not moving anywhere!  I have put down some serious roots and refuse to leave the farm.

5.  My good friend and I have the same exact birthday, she's 12 hours older than I am and we didn't meet until we were 29.

6.  I love snow and winter and fresh cold air and can smell when it's going to snow.

7.  I was once told on a job interview that I wasn't creative enough.  That I was too right-brain and analytical to be creative.  Can you believe it?  I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after that comment.  I was offered the job, but turned it down.  Which I still think was the right decision!


And now to pass the Versatile Award on....and the winner is.... a blog I discovered yesterday that is pretty new and doesn't have a ton of followers but that I really enjoyed, Lesa at Home Frosting.  Don't you just love her "Dream" Sign.  This looks like something I might have made and I love it.  I think I might even have to copy her idea. 

Courtesy of Home Frosting


When you get a chance, stop by and check out what else Lesa's been working on, I know I'll be keeping an eye on her blog.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for honoring me with the Versatile Blogger Award. It was a very nice surprise! Lesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting and giving the bloggy luv :) Thanks for reading and saying such nice things about mine!

    Jill @ JunkyVagabond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly, saw your guest post over at Gail's and stopped by to meet you. Perfect post for that, I just learned a lot about you! :)
    I'm a new follower, love your signs!

    ReplyDelete