Monday, April 4, 2011

Latest hand painted signs...

Hi Everyone!  I hope you all had a really great weekend.  I have been working on a couple of hand painted signs for the shop as well as a couple of custom order signs which I have almost completed.  So I thought I'd show the two newest signs I've made on a couple of scrap pieces.

I think every sign I make becomes my favorite, but I really like the way this one turned out, despite it's flaws or maybe because of them.  I had never made a double layer sign before and the next one I make I will have to make sure that the lettering that goes on top is a little larger, but once I got started and made that realization, it was too late for this sign.  But I'm still happy with the way it turned out.  And I absolutely love this saying.  Well, thanks for stopping by.

4 comments :

  1. I love them both! I think the lettering looks really nice. But, I'm no expert. Anxious to see what's next!
    great job!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous signs! Where do you find your fonts?
    I love the double layer. You have the patience of a saint.
    BTW, Gail sent out a tweet but I know I've been here before;)
    -Bethanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your signs, do you stencil the lettering or paint them freehand????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! great signs. I think it looks great as is!!

    ReplyDelete