Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gifts for nephews and a niece....

Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday.  I hope you are all having a great weekend.  I'm working hard on my kitchen island remake along with a half dozen other projects and thought I'd show you the toy boxes I made for my niece and nephew.  I have 2 nephews and one niece and they all have received toy boxes from me.  But like usual, I can only find pictures of two of them.  My oldest nephew, Ridge was the first to receive one (that's one I can't find a pic of) and now that he's 17, we call it a trunk, not a toy box. 

My niece Vickie's favorite color is purple so of course I had to use purple on it.  It's painted white to match the other furniture pieces in her room.  I'd say that her toy box has the potential to grow with her into a hope chest. 
Quinton's toy box can grow with him too, but I think we'd have to remove his name from it and of course repaint it.  He also has two large shelves that I made him in the same color and a night stand.
Quinton likes to come up with something new for me to make him for Christmas every year.  I can't imagine what he's going to want this year....  Well, thanks for stopping by. 

No comments :

Post a Comment