Monday, April 11, 2011

Garden...

Hi Everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Now that the weather is finally turning nice here, my thoughts are turning to gardening.  I need to get going on getting the garden prepared and planted.  This stretch of ground was once part of a pasture but has been the garden area since I moved to the farm in 2004.  The first year, my dad and I put up an electric fence on the west side to keep the cattle out and then with my brother's help we fenced it in and ran a line of electric fence to make sure the cattle wouldn't jump the fence.  So far no cattle have made it into the garden.
I've been looking in my stash of pictures to see if I can find some pictures from years past, but so far no such luck.  So I'll make sure to take a few this year so you can see how big the garden really is.  Well, thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment