Friday, April 8, 2011

End of bed bench...

Hi Everyone!  Happy Friday!  I thought I'd share with you the bench that I made for my brother and his wife as a gift.  I really love the way this turned out and if I had room at the end of my bed I would definitely make one for myself.  Mine of course would be painted instead of stained, but my brother loves the look of stained wood.  And since it's a gift...I guess he wins this one.  Don't mind the bubble wrapped feet.  It was for shipping.  I must have deleted all the other pictures because I couldn't find any of the others.
 It is made out of pine, stained a warm honey color with farmhouse style legs.  The fabric is chocolate microsuede so it cleans up easily.  It's the same fabric I used on the couch I made for myself.
Sorry about the quality of this picture.  I asked my sister-in-law to please send me a picture of it in it's space and my nephew sent one from his phone.  I think it works nice in their bed room.  Well, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :